What does this test have to offer?
With this test, you can take a self-sample and have it analysed in our laboratory for COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
How does the test work?
The saline solution should be gargled for approx. 5-10 seconds and sent to us in the laboratory. By using the RT-PCR method (reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction), any SARS-CoV-2 genetic material (RNA) in the sample can be detected. You’ll receive the results within 24hrs (of the sample reaching the lab) on our secure online portal. Tests cannot be sent back to the lab on Saturdays or Sundays, and processing time does not include the weekend.
What’s included in the sampling kit?
You can find details about the sampling kit here
- Throat-rinse fluid (physiological saline solution for gargling)
- 1x sample tube
- 1x safety bag
- 1x transport bag incl. postage label
What should I know about the test results?
You’ll usually receive your test results within 24 hours of the sample reaching the lab.
You’ll receive an email and a text message with a link to your test results as soon as they are available.
The results report is available online as a PDF.
How does delivery work?
- We only deliver within Germany
- Sample drop-off and collection are included in the price
- Drop-off and collection only take place on working days (Mon-Fri)
- We deliver via our logistics partner, UPS
- You can request a pickup of your sample either online or by calling UPS.
- Further delivery information
- Higher volumes of tests around public holidays can lead to longer processing times
- We cannot guarantee delivery
- Offer only valid while stocks last
- Tests carried out cannot be invoiced to third parties (e.g. health insurance companies)
- The sampling kit is intended for single use only
- The sampling kit is not suitable for children under six years old